QuickLift is a web app for logging weightlifting sessions.
I've used a few of the currently available weightlifting apps, and they all suffer from some key problems:
- The UI is slow, unintuitive, or frustrating to use
- There is no planning capacity built into the service
- There is no analysis built into the service
I want to build a weightlifting logging application that works great on mobile, is lightning fast to use, and (eventually) provides awesome analysis.
- Download and install stack
stack buildto build the project
stack testto run the tests
- Ensure that PostgreSQL is installed.
- Create a database
There are three main ways to use the front-end:
pulp serverfor fast refresh that doesn't rely on the back end.
./devscript which watches the source and rebuilds on changes.
./deployscript which installs all dependencies and does an optimized build.
Features on the way
- Weightlifting Logging