A CLI tool to generate static Web pages from Markdown documents.
It is also designed to display/serve your documentation wiki pages in different formats.
Vegetables cool features:
- a Markdown document can be converted into multiple formats (HTML, slideshow, ...)
- serve mode to preview or serve locally the generated pages
- automatic page reload in serve mode
- deploy command to create automatically project documentation on GitHub pages
- non intrusive per page configuration, centralized in the configuration file
- however, YAML (or JSON) frontmatter is supported
- gollum partially compatible
- easy to write templates
- a lot of tags for templates
Read the documentation (generated with Vegetables, of course) for further details.