Firmware 0.5.3-rc.1 Pre-release is out on the Build IDE for Core/Photon/P1/Electron
Note: This is a pre-release and is not intended for production yet. We've tested this pre-release to the best of our ability and we want to know what you think now! Please understand that some care and attention is necessary when testing this pre-release, and be sure to upgrade to the final release when it's available. It will not be available by default. To use you must select the version dropdown from the devices drawer. Downgrading back to the current release info is at the bottom of this post.
- SoftAP mode persisting when setup complete if Wi-Fi was off. #971
- Free memory allocated for previous system interrupt handler #951 fixes #927
- availableForWrite() was reporting bytes available instead of bytes available for write #1020 and #1017
micros()are now atomic to ensure monotonic values. Fixes #916, #925 and #1042
- Fixes to I2C Slave mode implementation with clock stretching enabled #931
- General I2C Improvements and MCP23017 tests #1047
- Rebuilt Wiced_Network_LwIP_FreeRTOS.a WWD_for_SDIO_FreeRTOS.a on OSX #1057 fixes Local build stalling on object dump #1049
analogRead()#1006 fixes #993
- Validates that module dependencies would still be satisfied after the module from the "ota_module" location is flashed (via OTA or YMODEM flashing) #1063
System Binaries (all devices) & Device Upgrader (Photon & Electron)
Programming and Debugging
You can view specific programming and debugging notes for this version of firmware here.