Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- system-part1-0.6.2-rc.1-electron.bin 50.9 KB
- system-part1-0.6.2-rc.1-p1.bin 250 KB
- system-part1-0.6.2-rc.1-photon.bin 250 KB
- system-part2-0.6.2-rc.1-electron.bin 123 KB
- system-part2-0.6.2-rc.1-p1.bin 209 KB
- system-part2-0.6.2-rc.1-photon.bin 209 KB
- system-part3-0.6.2-rc.1-electron.bin 111 KB
- tinker-0.6.2-rc.1-core.bin 96.4 KB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Firmware 0.6.2-rc.1 Pre-release is out on the Web IDE for Core/Photon/P1/Electron
released on production servers April 5, 2017
Note: This is a pre-release and is not intended for production yet. We've tested this pre-release to the best of our ability and we want to know what you think now! Please understand that some care and attention is necessary when testing this pre-release, and be sure to upgrade to the final release when it's available. It will not be available by default. To use you must select the version dropdown from the devices drawer. Downgrading back to the current release info is at the bottom of this post.
Note: You must update your Electron to v0.5.3 first before attempting to use OTA or YModem transfer to update to >= v0.6.0. If you use DFU over USB, you can update to >= v0.6.0 directly, but make sure you have installed v1.21.0 of the CLI first.
ENHANCEMENT / BUG FIX
- [PR #1283] [Implements #1278] Restores 0.6.0-style Arduino compatibility by default, full Arduino compatibility when including Arduino.h
System Binaries (all devices) & Device Upgrader (Photon & Electron)
Programming and Debugging
You can view specific programming and debugging notes for this version of firmware here.