Spark Web Terminal
Here's the link to the terminal http://spark.pascalculator.be/terminal/ (no SSL)
- define a pubicly callable function in the Spark Cloud (ie.
Spark.function( "read", readPin );)
- Go to the web terminal, fill in the credentials of your core and click on the update button.
- You should get a message the terminal could connect to the core
- In the terminal, type in the function or variable you want to query (ie.
read( D0 )) and the terminal will reply with the return value.
- arrow up/down: cycle through your input history
- escape: clear input
Only tested in Chrome (+ mobile), so probably a lot :)