Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Add languages in xml to know them without opening webpages
- Add queue for copying files
- Add Configuration tab to choose the number of simultaneous copying files
- Add bleemsync_cfg.INI file (no bootscreen, no splashscreen, default theme) and a button to be copied to the drive
- New window to check serial in bin files
- New window to manage memcard files (code from memcardrex)
- -e, -b, -m are parameters to launch the app to open directly game.ini editor window, check bin window, or memcard manager window
- Recreating database fills the position field in the database. This is planned in BleemSyncUI but not managed, so games could appear in different orders in BleemSyncUI and here.
- DB files should be unlocked after recreating databases in order to disconnect properly ub drive.
- If BS0.4.1 used, consider as an error if a PBP file is in a folder.
- If BS1.0.0 used, hide the "Add pcsx.cfg" button (pcsx.cfg not necessary if BS1.0.0).
PS: Managed PBP files are only for PS1 games, not for other systems games.
- Can manage PBP files instead of CUE/BIN couple (one PBP by disc)
- Click Escape on keyboard to exit editor forms
- Add a warning level for 3rd letter of the "Discs" when serial format not detected, and presence of pcsx.cfg in the folders with BS1.0.0
- Read the regional.db files (0.4.1 or 1.0.0), and extract data for generating Game.ini if missing.
- The "Recreate database" process creates now also the bleemsync.db file (create also bak before recreating db). You can now use BleemSyncUI after using pbPSCReAlpha or use pbPSCReAlpha after using BleemSyncUI
- Compatible with BleemSync 0.4.1 and 1.0.0 structures.
- New tab to transform folders in 0.4.1 or 1.0.0
- Select at the top of the window
- Recreate databases internally, ie without using bleemsync.exe or bleemsyncui
- Can delete a game directly by Del (ask conformation) or Shift+Del (no confirmation) on keyboard
- Commas in filenames generate an error
- Resize PNG in 226*226
- Sorting is now possible with leading zeros
The readme included with the exe is not updated. Look at those links for now:
- Merge picture editor and Game.ini editor
- Add webviewer on the right-hand of the window
- Add semi-auto scraper
- Add "Save"/"Save as" buttons for Game.ini and pictures
- Cue editor
- Add list of .bin filenames in order to copy them in clipboard (by the button or double-click)
- Resize to display 4 cue files without scrollbars
- Add "Auto" buttons to automatically edit cue files with the bin filenames
- Auto-rename functionality
- Rename cue, bin, png, sbi files with "Discs" information
- User has to confirm before renaming files
- Discard quotes in Game.ini
- Proper way to run BleemSync
- Add a button to explore folder
- Ensure selected file is still selected after a refresh
- Indication of free space
- Errors/warnings detection is now case-insensitive
- Edit/save cue files
- Add files to a folder (by "add files" button or dragdrop) with progressbar for each file
- Rename files in a folder (by mouse click on the name or F2 key)
- Delete files in a folder (DEL key)
- Add dragdrop for pictures
- Can manage SBI files (and warn if not present)
- View readme in the form
Bugfix, not anymore denied access when sorting because of things done in another tab.
Merging Explorer and Sort tabs.
Saving path between sessions.