Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- For BleemSync1.2:
- Folder manager improvements
- Add a Auto button in the folder manager to have a folder by system
- Can right-click on a folder in the folder list to execute some actions (copy/paste games, duplicate folder, split folder)
- Can manage the cfg and cores folders in '.config' or 'config'
- Add the '--config' parameter in the RA template
- Folder manager improvements
- For AutoBleem0.8.x:
- Subfolders in the 'Games' folders (and so the categories) are not supported!!!!!
- Can remove these subfolders and put all the folders in the 'Games' folder (Transformer tab)
- Can create all the needed files (no re-scan at start)
- Add ign.com and jeuxvideo.com as tabs in the game.ini editor for scraper.
- Thegamesdb.net is currently down
- The ign and jv tabs ask directly the websites when you search a title. The previous ones (psxdatacenter and tgdb) use a local xml file.
- Split pngquant commands for large filelist.
- Add a folder manager when recreating the database (for BleemSync1.2)
- Create folders and folder icons (if the option is checked).
- Select the boot folder for the next startup of your PSC (after the first startup, it will be the last folder before the shutdown).
- NB: Internal games are not managed at this step, go to the folder manager on your PSC to add it somewhere.
- NB2: this doesn't need any modifications in BleemSync files to run.
- Search games in game.ini editor on PSXDataCenter or TGDB websites.
- Can manage non PS1 games (add a launch.sh file in a game folder).
- NB: The latest RetroArch cores for PSC are compressed and need to be uncompressed to be launched like that. (See #29 for more details)
- Can add/edit launch.sh and use some templates to help the edition.
- bugfix for CHD and PBP files which asked a BIN file with them.
- Manage BleemSync 1.2 databases for creation only (for now).
- Your folders will be removed after recreating database
- Before doing that on your PC with a future version, you have to use the folder manager on the PSC to create folders again.
- To change folders faster on your PSC, you can already edit the folder manager launcher file to generate launchers for your folders when you use it: https://github.com/pascl/BleemSync_Mods
- A refresh is forced before recreating database. If errors, you can't go further.
- Possible to split the database file in several files by Shift-clicking "Recreate database" with modded BleemSync 1.1 in order to implement folders - see https://github.com/pascl/BleemSync_Mods for more information.
Fix reading databases (could fail auto-creating game.ini, or could create incomplete game.ini)
Tested with BleemSync1.0.1, BleemSync1.1.0 and AutoBleem0.6.0beta2
- Can manage an usb drive containing AutoBleem mod.
- Can convert a "games" folder to/from BleemSync/AutoBleem (and associated saves). Make a backup copy before trying this in case of something goes wrong
- Can sort alphabetically, or by year, publisher or number of players (for BleemSync only. Autobleem sorts internally again alphabetically, but it is recommended to sort even so, just in order to rename some folders)
Tested with BleemSync1.0.1 and AutoBleem0.6.0beta2
- A button is added to generate a m3u file for multidisc games (not necessary with stock UI, but recommended with retroarch). It will overwrite it if already exists.
- Ask user to read directly database on refresh click if a game.ini is missing somewhere
- Add languages in xml to know them without opening webpages
- Add queue for copying files
- Add Configuration tab to choose the number of simultaneous copying files
- Add bleemsync_cfg.INI file (no bootscreen, no splashscreen, default theme) and a button to be copied to the drive
- New window to check serial in bin files
- New window to manage memcard files (code from memcardrex)
- -e, -b, -m are parameters to launch the app to open directly game.ini editor window, check bin window, or memcard manager window