R6 Region Changer Tool
Small tool to change the datacenter for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege. Developed by Passlick Development.
This software and its source code are licensed under GNU/GPLv3 (see LICENSE for more details).
Whenever you want to play in another region in Rainbow Six: Siege, you need to manually edit the config file for your profile. There is no in-game setting that let you do this. This small tool helps you changing the region instantly without messing around in the config file.
- Supports multiple Uplay-Accounts
- You can set the config file to read-only within the tool (the game cannot change the region setting with this option enabled)
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege installed and run at least once
For FAQs, see this page.
Use the Issue function in this GitHub repository to submit any issues or use this form.