Test and item analysis via shiny
ShinyItemAnalysis is an interactive shiny application for analysis of educational tests and their items including
- exploration of total and standard scores,
- item and distractor analysis,
- item analysis via logistic regression models and their extensions,
- item analysis via IRT models,
- training plots for dichotomous and polytomous IRT models,
- DIF and DDF detection methods.
It also offers some training data sets but you can also upload your own data. Moreover it is also possible to generate reports.
# The easiest way to get ShinyItemAnalysis is to install from CRAN: install.packages("ShinyItemAnalysis") # Or you can get the newest development version from GitHub: # install.packages("devtools") devtools::install_github("patriciamar/ShinyItemAnalysis")
It's very easy to run
rm(list = ls()) startShinyItemAnalysis()
Getting help and provide feedback
If you find any bug or just need help with
ShinyItemAnalysis you can leave your message as an issue here or directly contact us at email@example.com. We warmly encourage you to provide your feedback using Google form.
This program is free software and you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the GNU GPL 3.
For Czech speakers new paper is available online!