ofxPro for openFrameworks
Prototyping tool for OpenFrameworks based on the core environment of CLOUDS's VisualSystems that we work together with James George and Reza Ali. ofxPro is a highly modular implementation of Reza's Rezonator, that:
save and load presets on the fly.
make your own UI modules and integrate them easily to the prototyping environment to animate it.
construct and edit 3D Scene by dragging lights, changing cameras, and applying FOG and other effects.
code shaders on realtime using your default text editor and animate the passed uniforms.
document your work by recording or taking snapshots of it. This documentation can be upload automatically to Flickr.
hand write notes on the 2D and 3D scenes to share with the rest of the team.
Require by core:
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/rezaali/ofxUI.git
NOTE: currently there is a bug with the last version of
ofxUI. A work around is to detach the head of it to
cd openFrameworks/addons/ofxUI git checkout a04c286
- h : show/hide the UI
- Ctrl + f : toggle fullscreen mode
- Ctrl + s : save (if LOG is enable uploads a screenshot to flickr)
- Ctrl + S : save as... (make a preset)
- Ctrl + r : start/stop recording (if LOG is enable uploads the video to flickr)
- Ctrl + d : enable/disable DebugMode
- Ctrl + e : enable/disable EditMode (let you drag lights)