ofxPro for openFrameworks
Prototyping tool for OpenFrameworks based on the core environment of CLOUDS's VisualSystems that we work together with James George and Reza Ali. ofxPro ss an integrations of Reza's Rezonator and James's ofxTimeline, put together in a highly modular enviroment, that let you:
record, load and animate presets on the fly.
make your own UI modules and integrate them easily to the prototyping environment to animate it.
construct and edit 3D Scene by dragging lights, changing cameras, and applying FOG and other effects.
code shaders on realtime using your default text editor and animate the passed uniforms.
document your work by recording or taking snapshots of it. This documentation can be upload automatically to Flickr.
hand write notes on the 2D and 3D scenes to share with the rest of the team.
Require by core:
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/rezaali/ofxUI.git git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/Flightphase/ofxTextInputField.git git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/YCAMInterlab/ofxTimecode.git git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/obviousjim/ofxMSATimer.git git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/Flightphase/ofxRange.git git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/arturoc/ofxTween.git git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/YCAMInterlab/ofxTimeline.git
- h : show/hide the UI
- Ctrl + f : toggle fullscreen mode
- Ctrl + s : save (if LOG is enable uploads a screenshot to flickr)
- Ctrl + S : save as... (make a preset)
- Ctrl + r : start/stop recording (if LOG is enable uploads the video to flickr)
- Ctrl + d : enable/disable DebugMode
- Ctrl + e : enable/disable EditMode (let you drag lights)
- Ctrl + L : Lock/unlock the camera
- SPACE_BAR: Play/Stop timeline
How to Animate with timelinePro?
- Enable the TIMELINE TAB
- Click on "Animate"
- Click any UI element
- A timeline will apear. Edit it.
- Check that TIMELINE TAB is enable
- Position the starting time on the timeline and hit SPACEBAR