BloomSky API in Go
The BloomskyStructure package provides APIs for bloomsky device.
go get github.com/patrickalin/bloomsky-api-go
Usage Example : How to use API
Example in /example
cd example go build . ./example
Usage Bloomsky Client
If you want, I have a runtime client which uses this API.
Folders / Files
- command/ : command to help me (build, test, ...)
- command/bench.sh : performance tests
- command/assembly.sh : add test and mock file in binnary
- command/build.sh : build source
- command/err.sh : check if all errors catch
- command/pprof.sh : performance tests
- command/pprofRaw.sh : performance tests
- command/tag.sh : tag in Git
- command/test.sh : test code
- command/torch.sh : Flame Graph, test performance
- mock/ : mock to simulate one bloomsky device
- scripts/ : use in Makefile
- testCase/ : test files use by tests
- .gitignore : ignore to commit
- .travis.yml : Continuous Integration
- LICENSE : text with license
- Makefile : command to help me (build, test, ...)
- README.md : this file
- bloomskyStructure.go : the main code
- bloomskyStructure_test.go : the test of the main code
- example_test.go : litte example to understand how to use the API
- utils.go : some reusable functions (error, log, ...). Not specific of this project.
- utils_test.go : file to test utils.go
How to test code
go test .
The code is licensed under the permissive Apache v2.0 licence. This means you can do what you like with the software, as long as you include the required notices. Read this for a summary.