Note that this version has platform-specific drivers and a custom linker script and is not compatible with other hardware versions of Clouds.
- Pitch shifter/time stretch
- Looping delay
- Spectral madness
- Beat Repeat
- Spectral clouds
As far as possible, the commit history has been preserved, for better for worse...
Since there is a small hardware difference (inverted pots) there are two possible build targets: Supercell and Microcell
- To build for Supercell hardware, use
make -f supercell/makefile VARIANT=SUPERCELL .... The resulting files are in
- To build for Microcell hardware, use
make -f supercell/makefile VARIANT=MICROCELL .... The resulting files are in
This doesn't change anything for the bootloader (1), which should be common to both(famous last words...)
At the risk of repeating myself: This code is not compatible with other hardware versions of Clouds!
- (1) The bootloader is the least tested part of this project.
- Released versions have been compiled using
- The stmlib submodule still uses mqtthiqs/stmlib which has diverged somewhat from pichenettes'. This allowed setting of an external linker script out-of-the-box.
- However, that does mean that the scripts for programming appear to require openocd 0.9.0 so the command line calls may be different to a current version of pichenettes' repo.
- The submodule
stm_audio_bootloaderhas been updated to the latest master to work with newer python versions.
- The custom linker script adds sections for relevant C++ features.
Code (STM32F projects): MIT license.