No stubs in master. It's disappointing as a reader.
Include choice morsels from "The Architecture of Open Source Applications."
* Link to Dr. Nic's classic 8 steps article. * Link to SemVer. * Separate using open source, contributing open source, and maintaining an open source project. * Promote NEWS and ChangeLog files. * Promote SemVer.
* Added CONTRIBUTING.md file with guidelines * Created link in README.md to contributing page
Link directly to the referenced sections of the Postgres Manual in the Postgres trail for more convenient navigation.
* Intended to indicate that the free version is good enough to learn. * Do not want to scare people without money away.
* Formatt Unix trail as other trails. * Add recommended chapters for "The Linux Programming Interface".
* Add autorelase for memory management. * Add mutable and immutable classes. * Add custom UITableView and UITableViewCell. * Add camera and photo library access. * Remove ASI connection reference since the framework is deprecated. * Add Grand Central Dispatch for concurrent tasks. * Add closures instead of blocks for new code. * Add UIStoryboard for flow definition. * Added CocoaPods for dependency management. * Add universal apps. * Add iPad specific views.
* It is an awesome and simple book. * Also upgraded the 'Beginning iOS' book to the latest version.
Block parameters source: http://blog.codahale.com/2005/11/24/a-ruby-howto-writing-a-method-that-uses-code-blocks/ Hashes source: http://www.jasimabasheer.com/posts/meta_introduction_to_ruby.html