Learn how this boilerplate was created with my tutorials on HackerNoon!
- Part 1: Move over Next.js and Webpack!!
- Part 2: A Better Way to Develop Node.js with Docker And Keep Your Hot Code Reloading
- Part 3: Enforcing Code Quality for Node.js - Using Linting, Formatting, and Unit Testing with Code Coverage to Enforce Quality Standards
- Part 4: The 100% Code Coverage Myth
- Part 5: A Tale of Two (Docker Multi-Stage Build) Layers - Production Ready Dockerfiles for Node.js using SSR or Nginx
UPDATE: Sorry everyone, but Hackernoon broke all the formatting for all of the articles, and I've been asking them to publish the fixes I spent several hours on for months now with no results.
You can find the original versions of the articles on Medium with proper formatting at the following links:
Sorry for the inconvenience in tracking these down!
Developing with Docker
# setup only needs to be run once make setup make install make dev
npm i npm run dev