Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Statify – Extended Evaluation - Changelog
- Feature: Selection of predefined time periods
- Enhancement: Better selection of posts
- Enhancement: Minified CSS/JS files (loaded on plugin pages only), build command
- Enhancement: Check for compliance with WordPress Coding Guidelines with PHP_CodeSniffer
- Refactoring the charts code
- Bugfix: diagram for yearly views
- Bugfix: Remove buggy Statify Analyst user role. Use Members to add the capability see_statify_evaluation to other roles than administrator.
- Bugfix: Proper escaping for all outputs
- Enhancement: Better conformance to WordPress Coding Guidelines
- Enhancement: Rename the plugin to Statify – Extended Evaluation such that it is listed after to Statify in the alphabetical list of plugins in the WordPress admin area
- Enhancement: Minor changes in the style
- Enhancement: If there is nothing to display, show "no data available"
- Enhancement: URLs in csv export
- Enhancement: percentages on Content and Referrers pages
- Enhancement: average/minimum/maximum daily views per month on Dashboard page
- Enhancement: code simplifications
- Improved database queries
- Bugfix: Daily diagram now includes values with 0 views to display the diagram correctly
- Enhancement: Formatted dates in diagram subtitles
- Enhancement: translated filenames for diagrams, consistent with csv export filenames
- Enhancement: statistics for one selected post/page on the dashboard and referrer page
- Bugfix: csv export for content statistics with posts containing special characters
- Feature: Referrers for variable period
- Feature: Most popular content and post views for variable period
- Enhancement: content / referrer diagrams: only first 25 values
- Feature: diagrams for all evaluations
- Feature: download diagrams as PNG, JPG, PDF or SVG
- Bugfix: Capability see_statify_evaluation for access to the menu pages
- Enhancement: Dashboard with monthly evaluation and tabs for daily views
- Enhancement: Content page now with tabs for most popular content and all post types
- Enhancement: Text domain extended-evaluation-for-statify for localization
- Feature: Own capability for access to the evaluation pages.
- Enhancement: Menu page now before Design page and not at the very end.
- Bugfix: fixed All content link on the dashboard page
- Feature: show views per day / month / year
- Feature: show most popular content (title, url, post type and views)
- Feature: show views per post/page/custom post type (title, url and views)
- Feature: show referrer statistics (domain and views)
- Feature: export all statistics listed above as csv files
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.