🤖 P3X Experimental AI / machine learning / tensors based UI playground v2019.1.23-1
I run my own server with dynamic IP address, so, it may happen, that the server can not be reachable for about max 15 minutes, due to nature of the dynamic DNS. The server may also be unreachable, when I backup the SSD with Clonzilla (very rarely) or an electrical issue (but this should not happen again). When the server is down, please hang on for 15-30 minutes and the server will be back up.
Bugs are evident™ - MATRIX️
Node Version Requirement
Built on Node
await keywords are required.
This App only works the latest browser - eg. there is no Babel and I am using ES2017 features. Besides, it not optimized for Android or Tablets, it is created for a minimum 1027x768 'big' browser
Webcam is required, as well a computer that works with WebGl.
- Recognize at most 3 objects in a video with a probability
- You can choose 2 objects and name them
- Capture an image from the webcam and assign it to one of the named object
- Make sure that every name object have at least 15 captures
- Then you can train the neural network
- Then when you can guess which named object is shown on the webcam right now
How to run on your own localhost
git clone https://github.com/patrikx3/play-ai-ui cd play-ai-ui npm install npm run dev # open http://localhost:8080
P3X-PLAY-AI-UI Build v2019.1.23-1