Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fix bug #158 : Impossible to load a GPX file
- Fix bug where night highlight on the doesn't work
- No need to restart CG when you change the language setting
- Switch from Openstreetmap.org to Openstreetmap.de (due to http error 429)
- Clear the tiles memory cache when tile server change
- Stop current downloading jobs when tile server change
- 2 to 8 downloading jobs simultaneously
Advice: With the previous version it was possible to have a tiles from different servers in the same folder. This version solve this problem. It's advised to delete the map folders.
"Tools > Open the 'Speed/Slope' folder". This will display the folder the CG data. Delete the "TileFolder" folder.
- Faster start of the application. On Windows, it reduce the start time by at least 2 times
- Allow to enter negative elevation in the Edit dialog
- The version number is correct ;)
(+) Thunderforest outdoors layer (need to buy an api key)
(+) Stamen toner layer
(+) map track highlighted during night time
(+) track colors and width configuration
(+) Load and save color theme in global settings
(+) Shift+F9 to display global settings
(+) spanish translation (thanks Victorhck)
(+) add button "Center on track"
(+) add button to hide/show markers on map
(+) add button to save the displayed map as image
(+) set map toolbar floatable
(+) Save the last directory used
(M) new markers icons (transparent)
(M) switch from WIX installer to NSIS installer
(M) documentation update
(F) bugs fixes
ZIP file contain Linux, MacOS and portable Windows version of Course Generator.
Bug fix release.
The user curves that disappears in the previous version are now visible.
- Generated curves in min_mile
- Summary table - Double clic on a line open the position editor enhancement
- Added links to the FAQ and the CG Courses library in the help menu
- In the edit position dialog, set correct difficulty colors
- Added GPS filter
- Read only mode
- Update file title in the menu bar when saving to a different file
- 4K and ultrawide support.
- Icons with different sizes
- Difficulty color of the track table need to match the map color