I recently bought a droplet from DigitalOcean. This repo contains Ansible playbooks that I wrote to customize the new server. More detailed information can be found on my blog chinmayapatanaik.com.
- Install packages.
- Atom Editor
- Sublime Text Editor
- Copy SSH public key to Github.
- Copy SSH Key to a remote server
- Ansible installed on your local system.
- Public SSH key copied to the remote server.
- Passwordless setup for a user with sudo privilleges.
- Provide the IP address of the server in hosts file.
Clone the repo. Modify inventory file and the playbook with information of remote server. Finally run the playbook as shown below.
$ git clone --recursive email@example.com:pattu777/Ansible-Playground.git $ cd Ansible-Playground $ ansible-playbook -i hosts setup.yml