Validate Your PowerShell Parameters With Enums
What is an Enum?
- Short for enumerated (data) type;
- Defines a set of members that a data type can have and restrict it’s value to those members;
- An enum can only hold one member;
- The value of an enum is restricted to the defined set of members;
- Each member of the defined set has an associated integer value starting from zero for the first member;
Presentation given at the Scottish PowerShell and Devops User Group on 30 August 2017. Any code required for this presentation will be in the 'code' folder.
Scottish PowerShell & DevOps User Group: