Source for https://trunkbaseddevelopment.com
First: Install hugo for yourself
Next: Clone this repo, and cd into the 'tbd' dir in question
Next: Launch Hugo, like so:
Next: Take a look on localhost:1313
Then edit away ... Hugo hot-reloads pages.
- Contribute if you have something to add to the site.
- Keep the message multi-level (beginner, intermediate, advanced).
- Understand that some people are diametrically opposed to this, and if you're to convince them at all, it will be very carefully.
- No inflamed language, please.
- Abide by the golden rule and generally write according to the 'High Esteem' value.
- Links to Blog entries, tweets (etc) should go in a collapsed refs section without forward links inline. Stick to chronological order, per section.
- Links to mainstream books, and Gartner-style reports, inline. Use affiliate codes that contribute to the original authors, if applicable.
- Avoid H1 tags (single hash/pound '#') as the hugo theme doesn't do the right thing with them
- Be careful with the dates in the front matter of the markdown sources. We're contriving them presently, as they guide <prev/next> article navigation
- Don't shorten to TBD beyond the single use we already have.
- Repo and Deps should be expanded to their long form
How to contribute?
Pull-Requests, of course, if you're not a committer.
English contributions (expansions of the material) to the
Chinese translations to the
cn branch. - should always reflect the English content, so we can use merge tracking keep the two in step.