My neural networks face training experiments homework for my Machine Learning course. This also includes the presentation.
- bin/ — where the C binaries are built
- code/ — the C sources (from the CMU homework)
- examples/ — examples for the project which are also used in the presentation
- faces/ — the provided image faces (from the CMU homework)
- lib/ — where the CoffeeScript files are built
- presentation/ — the source of the presentation for the project
- src/ — the CoffeeScript sources
- tasks/ — the project requirements
Clone this repo:
git clone email@example.com:paul-nechifor/facetrain.git cd facetrain
Install global dependencies:
npm install -g coffee-script
You also have to have gcc and python2.
Install the project requirements and compile the C and CoffeeScript files:
If you modify the CoffeeScript or C files rebuild them using:
To run one of the examples:
The presentation requires running all the provided examples:
This will take a lot of time.
Build the presentation:
License (for my files)