PhpUnitGen is an open source development tool which will help you writing your unit tests for PHPUnit 6 / 7:
- Generate unit skeleton for all PHP files including classes, traits, interfaces and global functions.
- Automatically generate a few simple unit tests (like getter / setter methods tests, class instantiation).
You can try and use this package on a web application, at phpunitgen.io.
Version 2 of PhpUnitGen is now available, but be careful, it breaks the PhpUnitGen 1.x.x API.
build/ ==> Build results (code coverage ...) [only after running composer test]. config/ ==> Default PhpUnitGen configurations. examples/ ==> Examples about this package (configuration, parsing examples). src/ ==> Package source files. template/ ==> Package template for generated tests skeletons. tests/ ==> Package unit tests. vendor/ ==> Composer dependencies [only after running composer install].
Best way to install this package is with composer dependency manager.
$ composer require --dev paulthebaud/phpunit-generator ^2.0
--dev option is used to install this package only in development environment.
PhpUnitGen documentation is available online on doc.phpunitgen.io.
It give multiple information on PhpUnitGen:
- Installation of the package.
- Usage of web application.
- Usage of command line.
- Usage of with PHP code.
- Usage of annotations.
- Communication around the PhpUnitGen project.
$ composer test
Please see CONTRIBUTING for more details.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.