Paul Bellamy paulbellamy
- mango 291 Mango is a modular web-application framework for Go, inspired by Rack, and PEP333.
- livecomments.go 22 A live commenting system built in Go, Socket.io, Redis, and Backbone.js
- pipe 16 Concurrent, sequential, functional transformations along Golang channels.
- cconf 8 Easy configuration for Clojure apps
- ratecounter 8 A Thread-Safe RateCounter implementation in Golang
Repositories contributed to
- docker/docker 20,353 Docker - the open-source application container engine
- michaelklishin/langohr 158 A small, feature complete Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces AMQP 0.9.1 model
- xively/clj-mqtt 9 (Alpha) Clojure MQTT Codec for Netty
- justinas/nosurf 391 CSRF protection middleware for Go.
- erikstmartin/go-testdb 94 Framework for stubbing responses from go's driver.Driver interface
Contributions in the last year 107 total Mar 28, 2014 – Mar 28, 2015
Longest streak 3 days October 31 – November 2
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 2 commits to docker/docker Mar 23 – Mar 24
- Pushed 4 commits to paulbellamy/cconf Mar 22
- Pushed 1 commit to brappmusic/omniauth-brapp Mar 22
2 Pull Requests
- Merged #11709 Refactor global portallocator and portmapper state
- Merged #11660 Refactoring portallocator away from a global var