Paul Bellamy paulbellamy
- mango 288 Mango is a modular web-application framework for Go, inspired by Rack, and PEP333.
- livecomments.go 22 A live commenting system built in Go, Socket.io, Redis, and Backbone.js
- pipe 16 Concurrent, sequential, functional transformations along Golang channels.
- cconf 8 Easy configuration for Clojure apps
- ratecounter 8 A Thread-Safe RateCounter implementation in Golang
Repositories contributed to
- docker/docker 21,137 Docker - the open-source application container engine
- michaelklishin/langohr 156 A small, feature complete Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces AMQP 0.9.1 model
- xively/clj-mqtt 9 (Alpha) Clojure MQTT Codec for Netty
- erikstmartin/go-testdb 97 Framework for stubbing responses from go's driver.Driver interface
- justinas/nosurf 453 CSRF protection middleware for Go.
Contributions in the last year 124 total Apr 25, 2014 – Apr 25, 2015
Longest streak 3 days October 31 – November 2
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 25 commits to paulbellamy/paulbellamy.github.com Apr 20 – Apr 22