Paul Bellamy paulbellamy
- mango 289 Mango is a modular web-application framework for Go, inspired by Rack, and PEP333.
- livecomments.go 22 A live commenting system built in Go, Socket.io, Redis, and Backbone.js
- pipe 16 Concurrent, sequential, functional transformations along Golang channels.
- ratecounter 12 A Thread-Safe RateCounter implementation in Golang
- cconf 8 Easy configuration for Clojure apps
Repositories contributed to
- weaveworks/weave 3,591 Weaving Docker containers into applications
- weaveworks/scope 339 Container visibility
- fintanr/weave-gs 9 Weave Getting Started Guides
- stretchr/testify 1,185 A sacred extension to the standard go testing package
- docker/docker 23,742 Docker - the open-source application container engine
Contributions in the last year 443 total Aug 4, 2014 – Aug 4, 2015
Longest streak 7 days June 27 – July 3
Current streak 2 days August 3 – August 4
- Pushed 16 commits to weaveworks/weave Jul 29 – Aug 4
- Pushed 3 commits to weaveworks/scope Jul 30 – Jul 31
6 Pull Requests
- Merged #1253 [proxy] Handle case where no command is specified.
- Merged #1250 Some usability tweaks to the test runner
- Merged #338 Fixing the build
- Merged #1246 parameterize test/gce.sh so scope can override TEMPLATE_NAME and NUM_HOSTS
- Merged #1238 [proxy] only mount /w into weavewaited containers
- Closed #1237 Only mount /w into weavewaited containers