This project contains .Net CLR bindings for The Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) by Marshall A. Greenblatt. The bindings are written in C++/CLI but can be used from any CLR language e.g. C# or VB. See the CefTest project for an example web browser built using this library.
This project is BSD licensed.
- Download 0.3.1 here
- Improvements to CLR object binding (big thanks fddima)
- Updated to CEF r152 / Chromium r69409
- Calling CefBrowserControl.Focus() now works.
- New API for IBeforeResourceLoad to avoid ref parameters
- Reload() and Reload(bool ignoreCache) methods
- Streams now closed explicitly after resource load.
- Fix bug, Browser creation fails without registered JS objects
All feedback is welcomed gladly. Enjoy. T.
UPDATE : bounced zip to 0.3.1 to fix a build issue, now includes Debug and Release lib files.
- Download 0.2 here
- ISchemeHandler lets you introduce your own scheme/protocol handlers
- Basic support for binding CLR objects into the browser's window DOM object.
- Renamed BrowserControl to CefWebBrowser, now derives from Control instead of UserControl
- The control now checks it is initialized be accepting commands
- Fixes including resize issues and incorrect address events.
- New unit tests and examples.
- Download 0.1 here
- BrowserControl user control
- Load, Forward, Back, Stop, Go
- INotifyPropertyChanged notification for navigation events CanGoForward, CanGoBack etc.
- Interception of resource loading, loads from System.IO.Stream