- Minification for Sass/SCSS
v2.0 is a major relase and contains potentially breaking changes. Please carefully read these release notes and thoroughly test your app before upgrading.
- Assembly structure and code layout dramatically changed. Not API compatible at all with previous versions.
- CoffeeScript is now wrapped by default (matches CoffeeScript compiler). To request bare versions use .bare.js.
- Caching behavior dramatically changed. Ensure IIS is configured correctly or performance will be abysmal.
- Dropped support for Server Core editions.
- Full Trust is now officially required (might have been before, not sure).
- Switched from V8 to Window's built in JScript engine. Simplifies deployment on diverse Windows versions and x86/x64.
- Moved caching and compression to IIS/ASP.Net
- Upgraded to CoffeeScript 1.1.3
- Support for bare (.bare.js) and wrapped (.js) CoffeeScript
- General - Cache settings are now configurable in web.config (#34)
- General - Move caching and compression to IIS/ASP.NET (#37)
- CoffeeScript - Support wrapped and bare mode (#27)
- CoffeeScript - Existing files are served by the StaticFileHandler in IIS (#32)
- Combine - .combine now inserts ';' between combined files (#5 #15)
- Combine - Switch to Windows' JScript engine (#18 #21 #23 #36)
- Sass/SCSS - Existing files are served by the StaticFileHandler in IIS (#10)
- Sass/SCSS - Imported files are tracked for cache invalidation (#12)
Release notes for these versions are not available. Please see the commit log instead.