Turtleshell for BuddyPress
Sample template pack for BuddyPress 1.7/trunk based on community-designed wireframes. See http://bpdevel.wordpress.com.
- WordPress 3.5/trunk
- BuddyPress 1.7/trunk
- A dev site with some sample data. This is not production-ready yet.
- Download turtleshell, and put it in
/plugins/buddypress/bp-templates/turtleshell. If you're not sure where that is, see this screenshot3.
- Go to your WordPress site, switch to a nice WordPress theme, and then go and browse BuddyPress content!
- Say hi to Tammie Lister2 or Paul Gibbs1, so we find out who wants to do what.
- Fork turtleshell.
- Create a branch (
git checkout -b my_markup)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am "Added Snarkdown")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my_markup)
- Open a Pull Request
- Enjoy a refreshing Pepsi Max (no sugar) and wait