Note : Automatically exported from code.google.com/p/rsstodolist.
rsstodolist is an URL oriented to-read-list based on an RSS XML feed.
Typical example is putting web pages to read later on a RSS feed.
Also, if you know the feed name of a friend of yours, you may also "push" links to it's RSS feed. That's another cool use case.
This project hosts source code for application and following extensions :
- the Google App Engine rsstodolist application written in Python (python-gae) hosted here : http://rsstodolist.appspot.com/
- a Google Chrome extension (chrome-extension). Install it from the Google extension site.
- a rsstodolist Firefox extension (firefox-sdk-addon), built via the new Firefox SDK. Thanks to Aurélien Thieriot. Get it from the Mozilla Addon page.
- a Safari extension (safari-extension). Download and install the bundled extension. Thanks to Grégoire Lejeune.
- an Hubot action script (scripts/rsstodolist.coffee) for Hubot ! Thanks to Aurélien Thieriot.
- a (deprecated) JetPack Firefox extension (firefox-deprecated-jetpack-extension). That version of jetpack is no longer supported by Mozilla.