Yet Another REST Client
YARC (Yet Another REST Client) is an easy-to-use REST Client for Google Chrome.
Use it to develop, test and debug RESTful APIs.
It has a number of powerful features...
- Save favorite requests (including headers, payload etc.) and re-use them with the click of a button.
- Import/Export favorites.
- Your favorites are automatically synced with your Google account and are not tied to a single machine.
- View all your previous requests and responses.
- Easily execute previous requests.
- Easily filter your previous requests.
- Choose from a large range of existing request headers.
- Create and save your own custom request headers.
- View the request response in beautiful syntax highlighting (including JSON, XML, HTML and CSS).
- See how long each request took to complete.
- Supports GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH, HEAD and OPTIONS request methods. Custom request methods can also be added by the user.
- HTTP Basic Authentication.
- Responsive Design.
- Dark Mode.
- 100% Free. No strings attached.
The tool is available as either a Chrome Extension or a Chrome App. Installation is trivial. It can be installed from the Chrome Web Store...
This is a AngularJS application packaged as a Chrome Extension/App to avoid CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) issues. Bower is used to handle dependencies.