Moodle Cohort Role Synchronization
Moodle 2.6 (build 2013111800) or later.
Copy the cohortrole folder into your Moodle /local directory and visit your Admin Notification page to complete the installation.
Once installed, you should see a new option in the Administration Block:
Users -> Accounts -> Cohort role synchronization
- Create system-level cohort(s).
- Create system-level assignable role(s) - optional, you can also use existing roles.
- Visit Cohort role synchronization page.
- Create new link between cohort and role.
- Users will automatically be (un)assigned to the role according to their membership of selected cohort.
Paul Holden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Updates: https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=local_cohortrole
- Latest code: https://github.com/paulholden/moodle-local_cohortrole
Release 1.3 (build 2014103102):
- Clean up synchronizations when role is deleted.
- Remove cron callback.
Release 1.2.1 (build 2014031302):
- Improved language strings/help.
- API updates.
Release 1.1.0 (build 2013112701):
- Added cron callback.
Release 1.0.0 (build 2013112600):
- First release.