A collection of HTML5 experiments I've created, now open source and on GitHub, so please go ahead and help me hack this resource in to a wealth of demos that other authors can learn from.
- If a user can hit view source on the demo, then we've done our job
- Where possible browser support should be named (FF3.5, etc)
- All content is open source and content is Creative Commons Share Alike 2.0
- Individual demos, if authored by someone other than @rem can be credited as appropriate
If the demo should take the default style - currently grey and dull - but it keeps the focus on the code ;) then follow these instructions. Otherwise, simply create the file in the root directory calling it [yourdemo].html and include it in the index.php.
Instructions to creating a new demo:
- Create a .html in the /demos directory
- Use the following template (also a sample in /demos/template.html):
- When requesting the demo, use html5demos.com/[yourdemo] and page.php will top and tail your page
That should be it.
By submitting any code, you're also agreeing that your code is covered by the MIT-LICENSE that this project is covered by, and all content is covered by Creative Commons Share Alike 2.0 - as is all of this project: it's all about sharing baby!
- More audio and video demos
- More introductions to canvas
- More event based stuff
- WebSockets (@rem - have a demo ready, but not the server side)
- Clearer versioning on the demos, rather than "All bar Opera", should include last version to support feature, i.e. Opera 10.10b, Chrome 4 dev, Safari 4.0, etc.