Chokidar 1.0.1 (8 April 2015)
- Fix bug with
Chokidar 1.0.0 (7 April 2015)
- Glob support! Use globs in
- Comprehensive symlink support
unwatchmethod to turn off watching of previously watched paths
- More flexible
ignoredoption allowing regex, function, glob, or array courtesy of anymatch
cwdoption to set base dir from which relative paths are derived
depthoption for limiting recursion
alwaysStatoption to ensure
fs.Statsgets passed with every add/change event
readyevent emitted when initial fs tree scan is done and watcher is ready for changes
rawevent exposing data and events from the lower-level watch modules
followSymlinksoption to impact whether symlinks' targets or the symlink files themselves are watched
atomicoption for normalizing artifacts from text editors that use atomic write methods
- Ensured watcher's stability with lots of bugfixes.
Chokidar 0.12.6 (6 January 2015)
- Fix bug which breaks
persistent: falsemode when change events occur
Chokidar 0.12.5 (17 December 2014)
- Fix bug with matching parent path detection for fsevents instance sharing
- Fix bug with ignored watch path in nodefs modes
Chokidar 0.12.4 (14 December 2014)
- Fix bug in
fs.watchmode that caused watcher to leak into
- Fix bug preventing ready event when there are symlinks to ignored paths
Chokidar 0.12.3 (13 December 2014)
- Fix handling of special files such as named pipes and sockets
Chokidar 0.12.2 (12 December 2014)
- Fix recursive symlink handling and some other path resolution problems
Chokidar 0.12.1 (10 December 2014)
- Fix a case where file symlinks were not followed properly
Chokidar 0.12.0 (8 December 2014)
- Symlink support
followSymlinksoption, which defaults to
- Change default watch mode on Linux to non-polling
atomicoption to normalize events from editors using atomic writes
- Particularly Vim and Sublime
rawevent which exposes data from the underlying watch method
Chokidar 0.11.1 (19 November 2014)
- Fix a bug where an error is thrown when
Chokidar 0.11.0 (16 November 2014)
- Add a
readyevent, which is emitted after initial file scan completes
- Fix issue with options keys passed in defined as
- Rename some internal
FSWatcherproperties to indicate they're private
Chokidar 0.10.9 (15 November 2014)
- Fix some leftover issues from adding watcher reuse
Chokidar 0.10.8 (14 November 2014)
- Remove accidentally committed/published
- Sry 'bout that
Chokidar 0.10.7 (14 November 2014)
- Apply watcher reuse methodology to
Chokidar 0.10.6 (12 November 2014)
- More efficient creation/reuse of FSEvents instances to avoid system limits
- Reduce simultaneous FSEvents instances allowed in a process
- Handle errors thrown by
Chokidar 0.10.5 (6 November 2014)
- Limit number of simultaneous FSEvents instances (fall back to other methods)
- Prevent some cases of EMFILE errors during initialization
- Fix ignored files emitting events in some fsevents-mode circumstances
Chokidar 0.10.4 (5 November 2014)
- Bump fsevents dependency to ~0.3.1
- Should resolve build warnings and
npm rebuildon non-Macs
- Should resolve build warnings and
Chokidar 0.10.3 (28 October 2014)
- Fix removed dir emitting as
- Fix issues with file changing to dir or vice versa (gh-165)
- Fix handling of
ignoredoption in fsevents mode
Chokidar 0.10.2 (23 October 2014)
- Improve individual file watching
- Fix fsevents keeping process alive when
Chokidar 0.10.1 (19 October 2014)
- Improve handling of text editor atomic writes
Chokidar 0.10.0 (18 October 2014)
- Many stability and consistency improvements
- Resolve many cases of duplicate or wrong events
- Correct for fsevents inconsistencies
- Standardize handling of errors and relative paths
- Fix issues with watching
Chokidar 0.9.0 (25 September 2014)
- Updated fsevents to 0.3
- Update per-system defaults
- Fix issues with closing chokidar instance
- Fix duplicate change events on win32
Chokidar 0.8.2 (26 March 2014)
- Fixed npm issues related to fsevents dep.
- Updated fsevents to 0.2.
Chokidar 0.8.1 (16 December 2013)
- Optional deps are now truly optional on windows and linux.
- Rewritten in JS, again.
- Fixed some FSEvents-related bugs.
Chokidar 0.8.0 (29 November 2013)
- Added ultra-fast low-CPU OS X file watching with FSEvents. It is enabled by default.
- Polling is now disabled by default on all platforms.
Chokidar 0.7.1 (18 November 2013)
Watcher#closenow also removes all event listeners.
Chokidar 0.7.0 (22 October 2013)
options.ignoredis two-argument function, it will also be called after stating the FS, with
unlinkis no longer emitted on directories.
Chokidar 0.6.3 (12 August 2013)
false, chokidar will use
fs.watchis much faster, but not like super reliable.
Chokidar 0.6.2 (19 March 2013)
- Fixed watching initially empty directories with
Chokidar 0.6.1 (19 March 2013)
- Added node.js 0.10 support.
Chokidar 0.6.0 (10 March 2013)
- File attributes (stat()) are now passed to
changeevents as second arguments.
- Changed default polling interval for binary files to 300ms.
Chokidar 0.5.3 (13 January 2013)
- Removed emitting of
Chokidar 0.5.2 (13 January 2013)
- Removed postinstall script to prevent various npm bugs.
Chokidar 0.5.1 (6 January 2013)
- When starting to watch non-existing paths, chokidar will no longer throw ENOENT error.
- Fixed bug with absolute path.
Chokidar 0.5.0 (9 December 2012)
- Added a bunch of new options:
ignoreInitialthat allows to ignore initial
ignorePermissionErrorsthat allows to ignore ENOENT etc perm errors.
binaryIntervalthat allow to change default fs polling intervals.
Chokidar 0.4.0 (26 July 2012)
allevent that receives two args (event name and path) that combines
- Switched to
fs.watchFileon node.js 0.8 on windows.
- Files are now correctly unwatched after unlink.
Chokidar 0.3.0 (24 June 2012)
unlinkevent are no longer emitted for directories, for consistency with
Chokidar 0.2.6 (8 June 2012)
- Prevented creating of duplicate 'add' events.
Chokidar 0.2.5 (8 June 2012)
- Fixed a bug when new files in new directories hadn't been added.
Chokidar 0.2.4 (7 June 2012)
- Fixed a bug when unlinked files emitted events after unlink.
Chokidar 0.2.3 (12 May 2012)
- Fixed watching of files on windows.
Chokidar 0.2.2 (4 May 2012)
- Fixed watcher signature.
Chokidar 0.2.1 (4 May 2012)
- Fixed invalid API bug when using
Chokidar 0.2.0 (4 May 2012)
- Rewritten in js.
Chokidar 0.1.1 (26 April 2012)
- Changed api to
- Fixed compilation on windows.
Chokidar 0.1.0 (20 April 2012)
- Initial release.