VK API Contest
This is application, made for VK.com API contest.
- Works in Chrome, Firefox 4+, Opera 10.5+, IE9+.
- Doesn't use any external JS libraries except official VK OpenAPI library.
- Valid HTML5.
- Almost semantic.
- Why didn't you used HTML5 History API?
- I host my projects on GitHub. It supports only static files and Jekyll.
- Why there's so many wheel reinventions (e.g. DOM manipulation functions instead of jQuery)?
- The goal of VK API contest was to create working thing and any usage of external libraries was considered as a minus. In real world, for everyday webapp creation I use & develop brunch. It's CoffeeScript + backbone.js framework that assembles several great wheels.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2011 Paul Miller
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. Fork this project to create your own MIT license that you can always link to.