Blessed is an open source implementation of a Bluetooth Low Energy stack targeting embedded bare-metal devices. Blessed aims to provide a flexible and customizable software stack, and when necessary, allow access to lower layers, such as the link layer.
It's also an acronym for Bluetooth Low Energy Software Stack for Embedded Devices.
- GAP Broadcaster role: non-connectable and scannable advertising are implemented. Connectable advertising is also implemented, but connection requests are ignored.
- GAP Observer role: passive scanning is implemented.
- Active scanning (check [
- Link layer device filtering.
- GAP Peripheral role (connection).
- High level API to easily create apps (unfinished draft can be found in
¹ This is not a complete list.
Currently, only the [
(https://github.com/pauloborges/blessed/tree/devel/platform/nrf51822) SoC from
Nordic Semiconductor is supported.
How to compile it
$ make PLATFORM=your-platform <other configuration variables²>
If all's well, this command will generate a static library located in
build/libblessed.a. The public headers are located in
Check the examples to see how to build and link an application with
libblessed.a. Our build system doesn't support
² More on this soon.
Check the [
Blessed is distributed under the MIT license.