An in-progress version being developed on the master branch.
0.1.5 (December 10, 2012)
- Added 'drawing-disabled' event fired on the map when a draw handler is disabled. (by @ajbeaven). #35
- Added 'drawing' event fired on the map when a draw handler is actived. (by @ajbeaven). #30
0.1.4 (October 8, 2012)
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error when creating rectangles/circles withought moving the mouse. (by @inpursuit). #25
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error when clicking a different drawing tool while another mode enabled. (by @thegreat). #27
- Fixed control buttons breaking plugin in oldIE.
- Fixed drawing polylines and polygons in oldIE.
0.1.3 (October 3, 2012)
- Tip label will now show over vertex markers.
- Added ability to draw on top of existing markers and vector layers.
- Clicking on a map object that has a click handler no longer triggers the click event when in drawing mode.
Check the commit history for changes previous to 0.1.3.