Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Forced line break for
p codeto avoid breaking paragraphs with long strings of code
- bettertext.css do not create breakpoint and override if scale is the same on small and large screens
- Added tweak for two and more images inside paragraph
When there are two or more images inside paragraph they have horizontal
spacing between each other. But if those images wrap into multiple
lines they should have vertical spacing too.
vertical-align: baseline;for default vertical spacing
between multiline images inside paragraph. The rule not applied for
single image inside paragraph.
- Top and bottom margins for structural tags (body, article, section) now based on viewport height (not width)
- fixed error in formula for headers font-size — now calculations are
correct for base font != 16px
- simplified formulas for header margins.
Reorganized mixin structure:
- calculations moved to separate mixin — now you can override any
formula with static value and redefine any formula with another formula.
Rewrited margins for body, article, section — bettertext generates more
- added templates for designers.
- Bug fix: double font-face declaration for pre, code, kbd, samp. Reason: https://github.com/necolas/normalize.css#pre-code-kbd-samp
- Removed normalize.css from dependencies
- Added StrictMath compatibility for Less
- Updated docs, fixed some typos