NOTE: If you need the example from the "Getting Started with Apache Servicemix" webinar, please use the code from the rider-auto-osgi-smx-4.4.1-fuse-00-08 tag instead.
Example from "Getting Started with Apache Servicemix" webinar
The Camel routes used in this example are explained by the following diagram:
To run this example project build the project and deploy to ServiceMix
according to the steps below.
Install Eclipse 3.6.2
- Download distribution from http://www.eclipse.org.
- Unzip the downloaded Eclipse distribution to a location on your hard disk that you find suitable.
Install Apache Maven 3+
- Download distribution from http://maven.apache.org.
- Unzip the downloaded Maven distribution to a location on your hard disk that you find suitable.
- configure this location as the environment variable MAVEN_HOME
- add MAVEN_HOME/bin to your PATH environment variable
Install Fuse IDE for Camel
- Follow the instructions at: http://fusesource.com/docs/ide/2.0/install_guide/front.html
Install JBoss Fuse 6.0.0
- Download from https://access.redhat.com/jbossnetwork/ (registration required) and extract
Build & Run
- Build this project so bundles are deployed into your local maven repo
$ mvn clean install
- Start JBoss Fuse
- Add this projects features.xml config to Fuse from the Console (makes it easier to install bundles with all required dependencies)
JBossFuse:karaf@root> features:addUrl mvn:org.fusesource.examples/rider-auto-common/4.0-SNAPSHOT/xml/features
- Install the project.
JBossFuse:karaf@root> features:install rider-auto-osgi
- To test the file processing, there are existing files in the rider-auto-common module.
$ cp rider-auto-common/src/data/message1.xml /target/placeorder
To see what happened look at the log file, either from the console
or from the command line
$ tail -f data/log/fuseesb.log
- To test the WS, use your favorite WS tool (e.g. SoapUI) against the following WSDL hosted by the rider-auto-ws bundle.
If you hit any problems please let the FuseSource team know on the forums http://fusesource.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=2