UPDATE: all new releases of Chart (compatible with Sketch 52 and higher) will be paid.
Chart is a Sketch plugin that uses real or random data to create the most popular charts. Chart supports copy-paste from text editors like: Notes, Word, Google Docs, etc, and copy-paste tabulated data from Google Sheets. Read more on Medium
How to use Chart
A few video tutorials on Youtube:
- Line chart, area chart, stacked area chart and stream graph.
- Pie chart, donut chart, progress bar and gauge chart.
- Bar charts, sparklines, scatter plot.
Try for free
Free version only includes Line chart builder.
- Download and unzip: chart-master.zip.
- Double click
All features, regular updates and personalised support for $10 per year. Buy Chart
How to buy:
- Go to link above.
- Click "Subscribe" button.
- Enter your email address and password (it will be your login/password in Gumroad).
- Enter your credit card data or pay with Paypal. I don't store your data, all secured by Gumroad.
- Click Pay and Subscribe.
- You will receive email with download link or you can go to link "Download your Chart plugin for Sketch": https://yadi.sk/i/_M8_QpNlQWTzog
- Enjoy Chart, regular updates and personalised support :-)
- All updates and new versions of Chart will be stored in your library: https://gumroad.com/library
- Line Chart
- Bar Chart
- Area Chart
- Stacked Area Chart
- New random data generation algorithm
- Pie Chart
- Donut Chart
- Progress Bar
- Solid Gauge Chart
- Stream Graph
- Scatter Plot and Bubble Chart
- Fetch data from JSON
- Candlestick Chart (Oct 2018)