This is a breaking release.
TBudledTimeZoneno longer derives from
- Implementation now uses generic classes on both Delphi and FreePascal.
- Dropped support for versions of Delphi pre-XP. Minimum supported FreePascal version is 3.0.
- Rewrote internals to use year segments for all TZ functions. Before, each operation would have its own quirks and impl. details.
GetYearBreakdownallows pulling all year segments for a given year. No more looping by second required!
DbVersionproperty allows checking the IANA DB version.
- General fixes for exotic time zones such as Cairo in 1900, 2010, 2012 and 2014.
- Fixes for zones with negative DST offsets (Dublin).
- ... and more fixes!