App Store link: https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/drawio
Once installed, you will see an option to create a Draw.io diagram from the 'create file' menu. Note: this app does not produce an app icon.
- Requires Nextcloud >11.0.0
- Multi language support (l10n)
- Inspired by the old Draw.io Integration and OnlyOffice
- Tested with Chrome 58-71 and Firefox 53-64
- Tested with PHP 5.6/7.1/7.2
- Draw.io v0.9.2 tested with NextCloud 11.0.3 / 12.0.2 / 13.0.6 / 14.0.4 / 15.0.0
Unfortunately, apps can't declare new mimetypes on the fly. To make
Draw.io work properly, you need to add a new mimetypes in the
mimetypemapping.json file (at Nextcloud level).
To proceed, just copy
/config/mimetypemapping.json (in the
config/ folder at Nextcloud’s
root directory; the file should be stored next to the
file). Afterwards add the two following line just after the “_comment”
If all other mimetypes are not working properly, just run the following command:
sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan --all
- NC15 compatibility (PR #66)
- Duplicated settings fixed (PR #65)
- Added new themes - Minimal, Dark (PR #70)
- NC14 compatibility (PR #53)
- Fixed missing comma in en_GB language file (PR #55)
- Added OwnCloud 10 support (PR #51)
- Added French translation (PR #49)
- Settings moved to "Additional" section (PR #46)
- Added German translation (PR #38)
- Added "offline mode" (PR #43)
- Added .drawio file type in addtion to .xml (PR #41)
- Querystring in custom drawioUrl (PR #37)
- Minor other fixes (PR #39)
- NC13 compatibility (issue #25)
- IE support (PR #27)
- Brazilian Portuguese translation (PR #26)
- NC12 compatibility (issue #10)
- "Origin" integration issue (issue #9)
- Edited files are now opened in the same window
- Code changes
- Copy Nextcloud draw.io integration app ("drawio" directory) to your Nextcloud server into the /apps/ directory
- Go to Apps -> "+ Apps" > "Not Enabled" and Enable the Draw.io application
If you're experiencing problems while updating your Nextcloud intance, try to disable/delete Draw.io integration app (/apps/drawio/) and then install/copy it again after the NC update is completed.
Go to Admin page and change the settings you want:
Click "Save" when you're done.
- Released under the Affero General Public License version 3 or later.
- [CC 3.0 BY] File icon made by DinosoftLabs / Link
- Any feedback and code is greatly appreciated!
- It's all free, but please consider making a donation if you use it (and you can afford it) - it takes a lot of time to maintain/test/review/release. Thanks!