Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Custom scalar functions
Custom aggregate functions
cnt()- replicates standard count(*) function from SQL - it's a simple example of how to implement aggregate function
any()- it will select randomly one value from entire set of aggregated values of the passed column
stddev()- "Standard Deviation" function
frmInt()- Formats integer numbers with separators every three digits
frmAmt()- Formats decimal numbers with separators every three digits and comma with two digits following at the end.
Custom collation scripts
Custom SQL function scripts
See Custom SQL functions chapter in User Manual for instructions how to use Custom SQL function scripts.
- Display execution context - if you're not sure what variables do you have available in your QtScript function, check it with this function
- find string - finds occurrence of given string in all tables in the database
- save to file - creates a file for each data row
- evaluate Tcl code - runs any Tcl code passed in first argument to the function
- re-sequence table ID - regenerates IDs in table's column, so it does not have gaps. Handles foreign tables too.