- Download from http://www.splunk.com/download
- Start splunk
- Browse to the Splunk Manager page and setup a new index called "camel-tweets"
Create Twitter Application
- browse to https://dev.twitter.com
- click "create an app"
- fill all the data to generate twitter app
- update "src/main/resources/splunk-demo.properties" with your credentials
Setup connection to your Splunk server
- update Splunk server info in the properties file as well
- Run "org.apache.camel.splunk.demo.MainApp" or run using maven -> mvn clean compile exec:java
- Run "org.apache.camel.splunk.demo.SearchApp" to run the Splunk consumer that polls tweet events from Splunk