Naubino - Work in Progress
An awesome 2D game with colors, basic physics and cycle tests in an undirected graph.
pynaubino is the multi front-end version of Naubino. It exists for fun.
As of some time I only maintain the Kivy version.
This is still a work in progress and not a complete game,
but a fun experiment.
- naubino.js for a somewhat polished HTML5 Canvas version of Naubino.
- Naubino for a polished Flash version and also the first public version of the game.
In older versions you can also choose between front-ends.
naubino avg or with
naubino to see all possible front-ends.
Python 2.7 > https://python.org/
pymunk 1.0.0 https://code.google.com/p/pymunk/
Kivy 1.9.0 (fun!)
or for historians you can search in the branchs and try one of the following:
Qt 4.6 >
pygame 1.9 (not playable)
libavg 1.8 (playable)
apt install build-essential python2.7 python-pip virtualenv libgstreamer1.0-dev libsdl2-dev libsdl2-ttf libsdl2-image libsdl2-mixer virtualenv --python=python2 .env source .env/bin/activate pip install -r requirements.txt
- try 2to3 and think of Python 3 enabling the dependencies if possible
- it worked once but is not tested in any way right now
- I didn't maintained it because libavg does not support Python 3 and libavg was important at that time
- size of screen handling and placing of objects - rethink, 600x400 is spammed on several places
- grep -RHn TODO --include=*py src # ;-)
- in the old Qt variant use pyqtProperty(type, get, set) instead of @pyqtProperty(type)… this is needed for Py2 compatibility