Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Junkyard Styled Inner Sourcing
This pattern has been moved to
- junkyard styled inner sourcing
- Finding but deciding not to use the internal component
- SW component not designed for reuse because the schedule was too tight and did not allow for the extra effort needed
- Did not have the knowledge or training to create components that can b reused.
- People don't share something so others can use it; they only share it for the sake of sharing. They wouldn't mind if no one uses it (a bit of a graveyard: "InnerSource is where modules go to die").
Brainstormed pattern idea in progress
- Georg Grutter
- Erin Bank
- Padma Sudarsan
- Tim Yao