Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- NEW: Add Authentication class for method specific to login and account permissions
- NEW: Add a method to patch payment
- NEW: Add a method to delete cards
- Breaking change: Remove classes and methods specific to customer
- NEW: Support for __isset magic method in resources. This should bring Twig support.
- NEW: Add a method to specify custom User-Agent products.
NEW: Support for Customer/Cards. (see official documentation)
NEW: Payment objects can now be aborted.
Breaking change: Drop data key in objects collections (e.g. list of payments/list of refunds):
$payments = \Payplug\Payment::listPayments(); // $payment = $payments['data']; // BEFORE $payment = $payments; // NEW BEHAVIOR $refunds = \Payplug\Refund::listRefunds($payment); // $refund = $refunds['data']; // BEFORE $refund = $refunds; // NEW BEHAVIOR
Breaking change: Drop deprecated classes PayPlugException and PayPlugServerException (with two uppercase
letters in PayPlug). If you use **P__ayplugException and **P__ayplugServerException classes (with one
uppercase letter in Payplug), you have nothing to do.
NEW: This library is now under MIT Licence (Issue #4).