Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Compatible Android devices and firmware
Compatible Android devices must have the following minimum features
- Android 4.0.3 or above
- USB OTG (On-The-Go) capability
- Note - USB OTG is an essential hardware-dependent feature and is often difficult information to track down
- If you want to check whether a device you already own supports USB OTG, you can try these apps - though we cannot guarantee their results
- Better still, and especially if you are considering buying a new device, you are advised to test the device with the CNL and the app (i.e. if possible before purchase).
- Note that connecting the CNL and seeing it power up is not sufficient, you need to ensure that it also transfers data to the uploader app successfully.
Please tell us about other phones/devices you have used successfully!
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.