Compatible Android devices and firmware
Clone this wiki locally
Android devices (with OS versions) that have been confirmed to work with the uploader can be found in the pinned post on the Nightscout For Medtronic Facebook group
- Android 4.0.3 or above
- USB OTG (On-The-Go) capability
- Note - USB OTG is an essential hardware-dependent feature and is often difficult information to track down
- If you want to check whether a device you already own supports USB OTG, you can try these apps - though we cannot guarantee their results
- Better still, and especially if you are considering buying a new device, you are advised to test the device with the CNL 2.4 and the app (i.e. if possible before purchase).
- Note that connecting the CNL 2.4 and seeing it power up is not sufficient, you need to ensure that it also transfers data to the uploader app successfully.
Please tell us about other phones/devices you have used successfully!
Please read the Beta Test Programme Requirements in full before proceeding
All information, thought, and code described here is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nightscout currently makes no attempt at HIPAA privacy compliance. Use Nightscout at your own risk, and do not use the information or code to make medical decisions.
Use of code from github.com is without warranty or formal support of any kind. Please review this repository's LICENSE for details.
All product and company names, trademarks, servicemarks, registered trademarks, and registered servicemarks are the property of their respective holders. Their use is for information purposes and does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Please note - this project has no association with and is not endorsed by: