- Finalize persistent partition support for Debian and Ubuntu:
- Debian with persistence should work out of the box with any recent Debian Live ISO.
- Ubuntu with persistence should also work IF using a post 2019.08.01 ISO (such as daily-live)
Note that, because of bug #1489855, trying to use persistence with Ubuntu ISOs that were released before August 2019 will only result in rescue mode during boot - You have been warned!
- Other distros may work with persistence as long as they use a Debian-like or Ubuntu-like method, and, in the case of Ubuntu-like, if they use casper with the #1489855 bugfix.
- Add cheat mode (Alt) to switch between percent completed/transfer rate/time remaining on some operations [EXPERIMENTAL]
SuperSpeed+devices in the log (Come on USB-IF, just add "Ludicrous Speed" already!)
- Fix UI checkboxes (
Fixes for old BIOSes) being cleared on
Can't mount GUID volumeregression when creating Windows To Go drives [#1351]
Volume label is invaliderror with empty labels on Windows 7 [#1352]
- Fix stale progress bar during standalone
- Fix an extraction failure with R-Drive Image bootable ISOs
- Disable ISO mode for Pop_OS
- Other cosmetic and internal improvements