Repositories contributed to
- ExaScience/elprep 19 elPrep: a high-performance tool for preparing sequence alignment/map files in sequencing pipelines.
- andreaferretti/kmeans 34 KMeans benchmark
- cancerit/CaVEMan 3 SNV expectation maximisation based mutation calling algorithm aimed at detecting somatic mutations in paired (tumour/normal) cancer samples. Supports both bam and cram format via htslib
- ExaScience/elprep-mongo 1 elPrep-mongo is an extension of elPrep that allows for using MongoDB databases as input and/or output targets in elPrep.
- ExaScience/cl-mongo-stream 2 A stream-oriented implemented of the MongoDB wire protocol for Common Lisp.
Contributions in the last year 69 total May 28, 2014 – May 28, 2015
Longest streak 3 days September 1 – September 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed