Trustzone is not enough
Talk with @abdulparis at the 2017 Chaos Communication Congress
FYI, presentation based on the Framasoft Beamer theme:
Slides are here:
Todo after my talk:
- Remove comments.
- Clean "unwanted packages".
- Write a quick Makefile+README to compile everything.
- FPL 2017. ARMHEx, a framework for efficient DIFT in real-world SoCs
- FPL 2017. ARMHEx, A hardware extension for DIFT on ARM-based SoCs
- RESSI 2017. ARMHEx, embedded security through hardware-enhanced information flow tracking
- FPL 2016. Towards a hardware-assisted information flow tracking ecosystem for ARM processors
- CHES 2015. HardBlare, an efficient hardware-assisted DIFC for non-modified embedded processors