- Add to your Chrome browser today!
- A Chrome Extension for displaying photos of dogs in your browser
- Photos are fetched from the Dog CEO API, which uses the Stanford Dogs Dataset.
- Extension icon made with logomakr.com
- Clone this repository or download as a zip and unpack it.
- Navigate to chrome://extensions in your Chrome browser.
- Activate the Developer mode checkbox in the top right-hand corner.
- There are two options for loading the extension:
- Click the "Load unpacked extension…" button. This will bring up a file-selection dialog. Navigate to the directory where you cloned or unpacked the repository, and select it.
- Drag and drop the cloned or unpacked repository onto your browser.
Got a Favorite Breed?
Want a specific breed as an option?
Before submitting a request:
- Go to Dog CEO's breed list and see if your breed is listed.
- If it's not listed, you're unfortunately out of luck for the time being.
- If it is listed, proceed to the steps below.
Requesting a breed:
- Go to the 'Issues' tab and click the "New issue" button
- In the title field, enter your request in the following format: "Request: name of breed"
- On the right, activate "Labels" and select "breed request"
- Leave a comment if you'd like
- Submit the issue!